The Ring that Binds

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

#13 : Ramadhan and Family Meeting

Assalamualaikum wbt..

I'm back with our new look.

Thanks to Mr AS as the designer and I, as the critic 
(haha, a very annoying critic indeed =P)

Ramadhan will be coming to us in two days time and seriously, i just can't wait.

Friends in FB pun sibuk updating/countdown the days to Ramadhan

If you are not a Muslim, please note that Ramadhan is the most blessed month for us, Musleems.

During that month, we are required to fast during the days and do good deeds as much as we can.
(please note that no one dies if they don't eat for 13 hours)

The Almighty Allah will reward us and forgive our sins. Subhanallah, is He so Ever-Kind?

I pray to Allah S.W.T for this Ramadhan will be the best Ramadhan I ever experience and He will accept all my ibadah. Aameen.
May this be my last Ramadhan as a single woman too. hahaha 
(sounds desperate much? Ignore it!! =P)


Well, to my surprise, Mr AS told me that his family is going to meet mine during Eid.

How do I feel? Happy? 

Not really. in fact,  I'm nervous. 

and then tbe2 terfikir, "betul ke aku nak kawen ngan dia ni?

which i always thought 

and which Mr. AS never failed to pout his lips (so buruk, okeh!! hehe)


by the way, I put everything in Allah's hand. He knows what He has planned for us.

and we know, what He plans are the best for us.


However, in every prayers i perform, I never fail to ask Him to give the very best for both of us, make our journey to His path easy and smooth and strengthen our imaan in every way possible. 


Well, to those b2b who're reading, we pray for your happiness ever after and may Allah bless your wedded life. 

Rase seronok tengok blog b2b yang mereka kelihatannye sangat meriah membuat persedian.

we hope our time will come soon.

Pray for us too..

and, if this is my last post in Syaaban,

I bid u, readers

RAMADHAN KAREEM 

and

MAY ALLAH ACCEPT OUR IBADAH AND 
MAKE THEM COUNTED IN OUR BOOK OF GOOD DEED.



Regards,

Miss Izzy

2 comments:

  Syu, Syuhada

18 July 2012 at 14:41

hye izzy ;)
hepi ramadhan :D

  Unknown

18 July 2012 at 20:38

hii Salam Ramadhan. saya pun dah link awak. keep blogging. kita sharing2 ek :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang